
Clea & Joe have confirmed the location of their 2009 "destination" wedding... Mission Hills, Kansas! It may not be Jamaica or the Bahamas or Turks & Caicos, but even better... a quaint, outdoor summer wedding in our lovely home state of Kansas. I'm so happy they decided to have the festivities here! I love Kansas in bloom and Mission Hills has some of the most beautiful scenery... she is awaiting confirmation that they can use the Verona Columns Park for the ceremony (which by the way is June 20th, 2009 – mark your calendars!), but we do know for sure that the reception will be taking place at the "tree" house! As a wedding gift to Clea, our good family friend Rudy is going to throw the party at his beautiful custom home in Mission Hills. It's seriously one of the most gorgeous houses I have ever stepped foot in and a perfect setting for a wedding reception. Most have heard that Joe proposed in front of the Taj Mahal, so of course the wedding will be inspired by all things Indian!
I created an inspiration board for the occasion...
and here are a few shots of Rudy's "tree" house:
I'll post pictures of the park later... but until then, another exciting development in the wedding planning... she found our bridesmaid dresses!! The paisley print is just perfectly Indian! :)


1 comments:
Hi! That is such a georgous setting for a wedding. Love the dresses too. Hey, I was wondering the name of that book you were talking about back in July when you were at our house. It was a memoir that you said you thought was really good...just trying to find a good read :-) Good luck with your marathon training-you're one tough woman!
Post a Comment