Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A picture and a survey...

Sorry I've been slacking on the blogging lately! I check my family and friend's blogs everyday and that is usually where I find ideas... here is a cute little survey that Sandy posted on her blog -- and since the work day is almost to an end... here is my version!

The Rules: Only type one word responses (I stayed true to the rules except for a couple!)
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother? intelligent
5. Your father? thoughtful
6. Your favorite thing? food
7. Your dream last night? co-workers
8. Your dream/goal? family
9. The room you're in? cubical
10. Your hobby? running
11. Your fear? burglars
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? cul-de-sac
13. Where were you last night? couch
14. What are you not? negative
15. One of your wish list items? perfume
16. Where you grew up? Kansas
17. The last thing you did? email
18. What are you wearing? slacks
19. Your T.V.? Gossip Girl
20. Your pet? Chip/Amos/Rick
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? Clea
24. Your car? 4Runner
25. Something you are not wearing? earrings
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? busy
28. Love someone? yes
29. Your favorite color: blue
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday/Oprah

And the picture for the day... my Halloween costume! I'm going to be Juno MacGuff... now I just need to find someone to be Paulie Bleeker!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You made that one word thing look way too easy! I couldn't stick to it for the life of me. Hilarious costume pick...enjoy your big pregnant belly for a day...you'll make a great Juno.

Grandma ORear said...

Hi Lilli--This is Grandma. I have trouble reading your blog because of the blue background and white letters. Do you think you could change one of the colors? I have tried using my glasses, but I still can't read it.
love, Grandma