Erik is such a trouper and always eats my experimental dinner recipes... but this one actually turned out to be super yummy! We both love Thai food and I've been looking for an easy, yummy recipe to try at home. I found this recipe on food.com and Erik and I both loved it! So easy to make and the final product tastes similar to my favorite panang curry dish from a KC Thai restaurant.
Here is a link to the recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/spicy-thai-peanut-chicken-curry-180506
A couple things I added/changed... I added one tablespoon of corn starch to thicken the sauce, used Sriracha instead of sambal oelek, and used light coconut milk instead of regular. I also garnished with green onions in addition to the crushed peanuts and lime wedges.
And I even remembered to take a picture before I devoured it! :)
Monday, September 6, 2010
Yummy!
Posted by Lilli at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Mmmmm, I *adore* Thai food as well. My hubby not so much (yay for you that Erik likes it, too!!) which means if I want Thai I'll probably have to make it for myself~ I love red curry- it's my absolute favorite, with bamboo shoots and red/green peppers. M!
Thanks for the recipe! :)La
Post a Comment