Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's ALIVE!


What is significant about May 1, 2009? Well, yeah... it's the day I stopped blogging... but more importantly... 3 days later (May 4, 2009) I started pursuing my teaching certificate. So there you have it! That's my excuse for this lifeless blog. But I was just reading some old entries and it made me realize that I really miss blogging. Even if no one reads it... this blog is the only form of "journal" I keep - so I really want to be more consistent.

But I will say - just for the record - balancing work and school this past year has been so challenging! There were days (and still are) that I didn't think I could do it. But the good news is... I'm almost to the finish line. At the end of the summer I will be student teaching 2nd grade at Sunset Hill Elementary in Lawrence. I absolutely need to make time to document my student teaching experience!

So even if I have lost all my blog followers (I don't blame you)... I am still going to make a commitment to myself to reinstate this blog. I have a feeling the next year of my life is going to bring a lot of change...

Here we go again...

3 comments:

Mommy said...

No, you haven't lost me or Grandma (who mentions your *un*blogging all the time. We're both still keeping hope alive!

laurel said...

Lilli- I have been checking in on you to see if you would magically reappear!! I'm still here and I'm still checking!! So glad you're back- love you!!

Dzmura Family said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! It's been awhile since I checked, but glad I did. Good luck with this new adventure. Can't wait to see you in Nov!!!
Kimmy