Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rocky Mountain High


Last weekend the whole family (and Erik & Joe) flew to Denver for a beautiful wedding in Lyons, Colorado. Erik & I both have friends in Denver, so we flew in a couple days early and hung out in Denver before driving to the mountains... the weather was pretty perfect and the mountains are beautiful this time of year!! Loved it.
(you can click on any picture to make it bigger...)


in Golden, CO posing with a statue of Adolph Coors


Erik turned 27 on September 4th so his buddy Josh surprised him with a Barbie ice cream cake


Roasting marshmallows around the campfire at our cute little cabin


our cute little green cabin... it was such a deal! $100/night and slept 7 people!!


on our way to the wedding... Erik, Lilli, Alexis, Clea & Joe


the setting of the wedding ceremony... gorgeous!


the bride, Tanya... beautiful!


the couple's first dance -- so cute!


me & Erik at the reception


I.D.'s best man speech


Erik & Joe watching the sunset


check out this view!! Amazing!!


me & Erik

Schierman girls

3 comments:

Kim said...

okay, so is that boyfriend/fiance comment regarding you? Or, as I thought about it is it boyfriend Erik and fiance Joe? you better fess up girly girl.

Lilli said...

ha ha haaa! oh wow! I need to clarify!! yes -- it's Erik = boyfriend, and Joe = fiance. ha haa... yeah, Erik & I haven't even passed the year mark, so definitely still boyfriend :)

Kelly said...

Hey Lilli -

LOVE these pictures. I feel like I went on a little vacation just looking at them! They're so beautiful and peaceful. It looks like you guys had an amazing time. Love the guys on the porch watching the sunset, and the cabin is TOO cute - gotta get some info from you because I CAN'T believe how cheap that was!

BTW - Thanks so much for sending Cristin our way, she's SO nice. It was fun to get to know a little bit about her and it makes me feel better that you've got someone like her at work (by the way, hope things at work are going well with everything that's currently happening - I'm thinking of you!)

Love Ya! I'll keep popping in to check on you... great posts and pics Lill - keep them coming.