So I was thinking... I've gotten a couple questions about the name of my blog and I realized the best place to explain would be, well... my blog! I named my blog "The Answer on a Postcard" for two reasons. The first being, I love using idioms to express how I'm feeling, so I thought of a few idioms that could be appropriate for a blog. Well, "The answers on a postcard" was already taken, so I decided to drop the 's' to create the name of my blog. If you google the meaning of the idiom, you get: "This idiom can be used to suggest that the person would really like to hear what people think." http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/answers+on+a+postcard.html
Perfect for a blog, right? This is my creation of an open forum all about my life.
And the second reason is more literal... I like to travel, so whenever I travel, I will document with postcards.
There you have it. Good night :)
Monday, January 19, 2009
What's in a name?
Posted by Lilli at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment